THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    Please help a young lady get self defense lessons, Cape Girardeau, MO

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help a young lady get self defense lessons, Cape Girardeau, MO
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
My wife's friend from childhood went through a nasty divorce, and now her ex is getting wierder all the time. She is afraid and is living at home, but would like to move back to her house. We live a LONG ways away. I need to find her a CERTIFIED shooting instructor (not just some shooter looking for a date, sorry guys!) who can help her, as she has no exp with firearms. She is in Cape Girardeau, MO. Any help would be appreciated. Cape is in the bootheel of Missouri, 1.5 hr S of St Louis.

Posts: 159 | Location: Bozeman, MT | Registered: 11 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Call your local S.O. or Police to see if they know of a certified defense shooting school is nearby. I tried a google search and found a bunch of schools but I didn't check 'em out as there was way too many.

Lo do they call to me,
They bid me take my place
among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
Where the brave may live forever.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
MIKEA, It looks like Rowedy Enderle of Shooters in Cape Girardeau is the man for her to contact.

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys,
I took 475's advice and contacted the local sheriff dept and was provided with a list of qualified instructors. Hopefully we'll have the situation under control soon enough.

Posts: 159 | Location: Bozeman, MT | Registered: 11 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good news.

Lo do they call to me,
They bid me take my place
among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
Where the brave may live forever.