New
Find
Notify
Tools

sig nightmare
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
had to try some new - bought a sig nightmare 1911 in 357 sig. now i have had asig229 in 357 for quite awhile and i do like the 357 sig round.but there is this 1911 tattoo on my azz,achieved by shooting 1911's forto many years to want to remember. and sig does make some nice stuff. so off went an order.
the sig has a feed ramp built into the barrel, along with the frame. bottleneck rounds should feed like quicksilver. the piece is well made and all i have done to it is to make a nice pair of stocks. it did take about 150 rd to break in, but now works flawless. accuracy seems to be excellent,although i haven't [ut it on paper as such shooting clay pigeons at 50 yds was no problem , even to shooting the pieces latter. all in all - a good piece

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a Sig P220 ST. Very accurate! Large gun!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gee Butch from the topic, I thought you had brought a SIG and woke up with a Blaser...

shocker

Posts: 10999 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
o chit - that's to horrible to even think about

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
Dropped a Barsto in the Delta top. Shoots pretty good.

Posts: 6481 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
rich, many years ago I had Irv fit one of his barrels to my S&W 659. MUCH better!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote