New
Find
Notify
Tools

i am so ashamed
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The sun finally came out today after almost a month of hiding behind rain clouds. I had made up a couple more steel targets and thought this would be a good day to test them out. tu2
I knew i was doing wrong, sofa but i shot the taurus 845. As my hand touched the plastic i knew it was wrong. Frowner Then to complete the evil I actually shot a springfield xd compact in 40. Eeker cuckoo Double double wrongs. I could feel john brownings scowl over my shoulder. shame In tears i raced home to apologize, but i may have been a bit late. My WWI colt and the series 70 colt cup already had started to weep tears of rust. CRYBABY I oiled them gently and tried to make amends by loading a couple hundred rounds of 45's I am just so ashamed diggin

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
...at least the XD has a grip safety Wink

Robert

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy. Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posts: 1207 | Location: Tomball or Rocksprings with Namibia on my mind! | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BAD Habits are the hardest to get rid of. Eeker

Posts: 19399 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
especially the ones with long red hair...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
butchloc, it's OK. A few hundred years in Purgatory will fix you up just fine. Just don't sin again!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10514 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote