New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charles Daly 45???
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Offered a Charles Daly Empire grade 45acp today for $425. As new condition in stainless steel with box and papers. Never owned a Daly. What are you thoughts?

Thanks Jeff

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you; Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your sins, the other for your freedom...."

Posts: 426 | Location: Yakima, Washington, USA | Registered: 30 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of glockmeister71
posted Hide Post
I had one...junk.The only gun I've ever owned that jammed and jammed almost everytime.

Posts: 145 | Location: Knoxville,TN. | Registered: 12 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a Charles Daly "Commander" style gun. Probably the best deal around! Functions every time! I bought it as a possible carry gun. The only thing I did to it was to file down the front sight to get it to shoot to point of aim. Not sure what this tells you compared with the previous post except perhaps to see if you can arrange to shoot the gun before buying it.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote