New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kahr Arms
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have been looking for a smaller lighter CCW handgun and recently I handled a Kahr. It had a nice slim grip but when instictively grabbing it and putting it on target it seemed to point way left. As in the front sight was totally out of the rear sight. I can easily rearrange my grip by for instinct shooting that is not the solution. I asked the dealer,(before I told him my problem) to throw it up and see what he thought about the gun. I was surprised when he said he had the same problem.

Is there something out there that I can put on the grip that might help this problem? I have seen a sleeve type accessory that might work but has anyone else had this problem? I am looking at the .45 model coming out soon but the one I handled was the 9mm. The .45 may be different since I would imagine the grip will be thicker.

Keith

Posts: 153 | Location: God's country Northern Minnesota | Registered: 29 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of silverback
posted Hide Post
If you have the steel version, you can always get new grips. (I have a k-40). If you have the poly version, I do not recommend the slip on grips. As a Police officer, we have been warned of the slip on grips(for our older Glocks) moving as they get hot and covering the mag release, etc...fwiw 2020