THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    The advertising say "Its a Game Changer".......

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The advertising say "Its a Game Changer".......
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
G'Day Fella's,

I'm not sure if this has already been posted but.....
http://www.themakogroup.com/ftbullseye

It looks to be the goods but a serious amount of test shooting, would be required to confirm this.

Doh!
Homer

Lick the Lolly Pop of Mediocrity Just Once and You Will Suck For Life!

Posts: 459 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 21 July 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I took a serious look at it at the SHOT show.

I decided it didn't give me any advantages over a set of good night sights. Wasn't any faster on target at distance a bit slower

Matter a fact it cover up more of the target at had the same problems with focusing it as regular sites.

I personally saw no reason to buy it.

Before you buy it I would highly recommend that you try it first. After I did I told my self no thanks.

Posts: 19576 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hadn't even heard of it, but looking at the ads and the pricing ($200), I think it's dead in the water for the long haul.

It appears that to make it work, you have to line up the cuts in the rear so that you're more or less horizontal, or on the same plane as your target. To me, that seems like it would be slower and less handy that just "front sight, front sight, front sight". IMO there is no way that it under no time constraints could be as accurates as a decent front/rear sight system, so the only real use is in rapid target acquisition self defense situations. Unless really convinced otherwise, I won't be buying one.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
looks like another pos made to sell somebody

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
They seem to be pushing it as some sort of rapid aim device as they spray lead out the muzzle. I aint buying it. "Aiming" at that pace takes on a new meaning regardless of bells and whistles. Not because of devices, but because of basic human limitations.

Posts: 10164 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote