Find
Notify
Tools

Full Auto Glock 19
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of montycalhoun
posted
Here is a video of me shooting a Glock 19 (not a Glock 18) Full Auto with a 31 round magazine while in Mosul Iraq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdjuwzILMlM

Not sure about relevance but fun non the less.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety (1759)

Posts: 110 | Location: Baghdad Iraq, Caldwell Idaho | Registered: 15 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was impressed with the lack of muzzle rise.
Looks very controlable.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of montycalhoun
posted Hide Post
With a little practice it is quite controalble.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety (1759)

Posts: 110 | Location: Baghdad Iraq, Caldwell Idaho | Registered: 15 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very controlable. I sure would have like to seen the target.

Free men should not be subjected to permits, paperwork and taxation in order to carry any firearm. NRA Benefactor

Posts: 1652 | Location: Deer Park, Texas | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of montycalhoun
posted Hide Post
Okay, try this, although it is only a 15 round mag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hqae8zdkQY

one of us
posted Hide Post
So, what does it take to make, say a Glock 17, full auto? Not that I would ever try this of course!
peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter:
So, what does it take to make, say a Glock 17, full auto? Not that I would ever try this of course!
peter.

You get a "special" sort of taxpayer status or go to work for somebody that has such.

Posts: 895 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 02 October 2007Reply With Quote