THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    Removal of Firing pin on CZ 52 Pistol

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Removal of Firing pin on CZ 52 Pistol
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I need to know how to take the FIRING PIN out of a CZ 52 pistol. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Posts: 67 | Location: California usa | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Go to this link:
http://www.makarov.com/cz52/
Step by step instructions on how to do this...very easy to replace the firing pin.

Posts: 109 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 22 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. It was easy. Marlin

One of Us
Picture of Gentleman Jack
posted Hide Post
Did you dry fire yours or did it happen normally? The stock firing pin is known to be brittle.

"There are creatures here that cannot even be found in books, and I have killed them all......"

Posts: 273 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 20 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did not break the firing pin. However I dry-fired it quite a lot before I read about NOT to dry fire ,because of possible breakage.I wanted to clean out the firing-pin channel and relube the firin-pin because I got a new barrel for $ 25.00 and get everything up to snuff. Regards Marlin