Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cannot find/any suggestions?
 Login/Join

posted
I recently purchased a S&W Model 657. In 41mag cal with a 7 1/2" barrel.I truely like this pistol and is the most accurate pistol i have every had,and out of the box accuracy! This is my problem. I cannot find anywere a bandolier cartridge belt and or holster to fit this pistol. Nobody seems to make belts that accomadate the 41 mag cart,except having a custom one made,and that is really cost prohibitive.anybody know a company that makes a belt or holster in leather????

Posts: 14 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Why is the holster a problem ?? It's an 'N' frame revolver just like the 44 mag or is the length the problem. For ammo I prefer speed loaders ,if they are available for the 41.

one of us
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
Like mete said, holsters should not be a probem, any N frame for 7 1/2"-8 3/8" will do. There are many custom leather guys out there than can make something exactly as you want it. Just do an internet search for custom leather holsters & go window shopping. If you want something inexpensive but functional, look at the belt holsters & ammo carriers from UncleMikes.

LIFE IS NOT A SPECTATOR'S SPORT!

Posts: 7752 | Location: kalif.,usa | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote