Find
Notify
Tools

LC9 opinions
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of mdvjrp93
posted
I know this pistol was discussed in Jan. but not very much. My son in-law seems to be stuck on getting one. Any thoughts on it?

1 shot 1 thrill

Posts: 340 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 14 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I haven't shot one, but a customer of mine managed to wreck his mainspring dissassembling it completely when he had no clue what he was doing. I replaced it and put it back together for him. It is well made and well designed in my opinion.

A friend of mine bought one and has been very happy shooting it. We have sold several at my shop and the guys that have bought them have given them good reviews.

Curtis

Posts: 706 | Location: Between Heaven and Hell | Registered: 10 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sam308
posted Hide Post
I had one for a few months and had no serious problems with it.
The recoil was not bad and it hit where you pointed it. Sights were a big improvement over the LCP but the trigger was just as bad.
The gun looked and felt pretty good, but I could not get over the giant loaded chamber indicator sticcking out of the slide.
All in all, a decent pistol, I just decided that I wanted something a little nicer. Now have a Kahr PM9 that I am very happy with.

Posts: 344 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 27 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Just bought one. Hope to shoot it soon.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16628 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote