THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    ipsc level 3 pistol championship in ROSARIO

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ipsc level 3 pistol championship in ROSARIO
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
We just finished a level 3 championship ,my son did well finished 40 th in the general production class after commiting the same mistakes than me ,in the middle of the macht ,we were very tired and perhaps we need gucose in the time because both were tired and shot a nonshoot.
I used my czshadow sp01 and myson his tanfoglio combat -has over 60000 shots-.
The competition were a selective for greece world championship,was shot in a cold rainy afternoon .
We shot very well the first part but in the middle we began to commite mistakes....WE NEED MORE TRAINING ILL POST PHOTOS LATER ,ROARIO IS A WONDERFULL CITY BY THE GREAT PARANA RIVER,GREAT SHOOTING CLUB TIRO SUIZO DE ROSARIO.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Juan, I am not sure what a Tanfoglio Combat is. Here in the USA EAA imports a line of pistols made by Tanfoglio which they call the "Witness". These are full size, steel guns. I have two of them in 38 Super and 45 ACP. They are built like tanks. I believe that they also have a line of "compact' guns which are slightly smaller.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
A Tanfoglio Combat Sport is basically a CZ75 clone.

http://www.tanfoglio.it/eng/ca...on/combat-sport.html

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote