THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Double Rifle For Sale in Classifieds
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Double Rifle For Sale in Classifieds
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of ChopperGuy
posted
I just posted a brand new Krieghoff 450-400 in the classifieds if any one is interested.

Krieghoff For Sale

If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life. - Igor Sikorski, 1947

Posts: 681 | Location: Spring Branch, TX (Summers in Northern MN) | Registered: 18 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Couple of Heym doubles in classified also.

Posts: 72 | Location: Houston Texas USA | Registered: 24 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chopper Guy, that was a bargain price on that Krieghoff. I am sorry you had to part with rifle. Great buy for someone.

Posts: 72 | Location: Houston Texas USA | Registered: 24 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ChopperGuy
posted Hide Post
I'm sad to see it go. Some times you just have to make choices.

I hope to have the cash together soon to have a nice thumper put together for myself. Probably not another double, but something larger than .40 cal.

And I still have my 9.3x74R double so I didn't fall completely out of the double rifle fraternity.

If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life. - Igor Sikorski, 1947

Posts: 681 | Location: Spring Branch, TX (Summers in Northern MN) | Registered: 18 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ChopperGuy
posted Hide Post
I am sad to see it go, but sometimes you have to make choices.

Some day soon I'll make myself another thumper over .40 caliber, just probably not in a double rifle. Frowner

I still have my 9.3x74R double so I'm still a member of the Society! Wink