Find
Notify
Tools

Sabatti prices rise
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
Cabela's prices for their Sabatti doubles are all over the map today, with some of the big-bores holding at $4,999/$5,499 for extractor vs. ejector and others rising to $5,699 to $5,999. I was warned they were about to raise prices and it looks at least like the latest guns coming in are in fact at the higher price point.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16654 | Location: Las Cruces, NM | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
Cabela's prices for their Sabatti doubles are all over the map today, with some of the big-bores holding at $4,999/$5,499 for extractor vs. ejector and others rising to $5,699 to $5,999. I was warned they were about to raise prices and it looks at least like the latest guns coming in are in fact at the higher price point.

I hope that price rise indicates the cost of hiring a regulator who knows what he is doing! If so I may buy one! Big Grin

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought my Sabatti 500NE with extractors from the Glendale, AZ store back in July, when Cabelas was offering 10% off. Original price was $4499 so I got it for $4050, but extractor Sabattis usually run $4999. Also looking through Cabela's website, it looks like $5499 (ejectors) and $4999(extractors) is still the norm, but their stores in other locations do have higher prices. I wonder if its a fluke or an actual trend.

- Ryan

DRSS
NRA Life Member
.500 NE Sabatti

Posts: 40 | Location: Boulder City, NV | Registered: 19 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
500NitrEx, It is not a fluke, but is an actual trend. Take a look at the website of the Florida importer of the Sabatti, for suggested retail prices on the Sabatti rifles. That says it all!

Posts: 121 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 29 February 2008Reply With Quote