THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Hornady .410 soft and solids@ Midway
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hornady .410 soft and solids@ Midway
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted
I just went online with Midway to order some more Woodleighs for my 450/400 3" and saw that they had the new Hornady bullets in stock, so I ordered a couple of boxes of each at under $50 per box. The solids are named Dangerous Game Solids and I hope they live up to their name and make Hornady a player again in the Solids field! Just wanted to give Y'all a heads up on the availability! Lee.

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2272 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks lee!!

DRSS

Posts: 1168 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Cheaper at Graf & Sons.

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19369 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lee,
Phil Shoemaker showed me some expanded bullets and some sectioned bullets and it looks like to me they got it down pat, you should be pleasantly surprised with their performance.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42171 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote