THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Verney-Caron - Anyone know anyone there
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Verney-Caron - Anyone know anyone there
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am in France in St Etiene with my client this week and was surprised to drive right by the VC plant. I had no idea it was here. Does anyone know anyone that could arrange a welcome and a tour? Please PM me if you do or respond to this post. I do not have the greatest of coms but will do my best. Any contact info is appreciated.

Larry

York, SC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try Ken at Kebco....he's the USA imported for VC.

301-460-9563 or info@kebcollc.com

Posts: 20139 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You just call the chief gunsmith Jerome and he will probably accept you on the spot.

PM sent.

Morten

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1138 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
I believe the are all at SCI

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7145 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok Jorge. But hopefully Guilaumme - the present owner is available or Olga - export secretary or Audrey - production secretary can show Larry the premises.

All of them speaks good English !

Morten

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1138 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for replies. I will get by there next couple of days.

York, SC