New
Find
Notify
Tools

woodleigh bullets website?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was looking for Woodleigh's website, and couldn't find it. I know I've been there before. Do I need to be laying in a lifetime supply?

Posts: 1981 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
It seems their site is down. I have it bookmarked and it ain't working for me either (I want some BC and SD data for the .510 softs...which I got from Steve's Pages instead Smiler ).

www.woodleighbullets.com.au

Cheers,
Canuck

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Been down for a few days boyz!

Seems a plague of rabid Roos attacked the server bunker complex - or - maybe someone forgot to mail the check to the host?

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
Yes, they needed to deploy some of the AUS SAS and 4RAR Troops to sort out the Roos.
A hard task as most of the guys are in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ozhunter:
Yes, they needed to deploy some of the AUS SAS and 4RAR Troops to sort out the Roos.

Time for the HG-OFB, to step up and defend OZ.

HG-OFB: Home Guard - Old Farts Brigade wave

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

If y'all had introduced Black Bears or Mountain Lions to Oz instead of Bloody Camels then the hopping bastards would be extinct by now! (might have gotten a few tourists too!) Wink

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Macifej:
quote:

If y'all had introduced Black Bears or Mountain Lions to Oz instead of Bloody Camels then the hopping bastards would be extinct by now! (might have gotten a few tourists too!) Wink

I would have Picked Black Rhino, Leopard, Lion, Cape Buffalo and Kudu.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote