THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Chapuis Catalog in Electronic Form?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chapuis Catalog in Electronic Form?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm hoping someone has Chapuis and/or Merkel catalogs in electronic form (PDF, JPG, etc.) that they can email me. I'm from East Texas, but I'm working in Saudi Arabia. So 10 months a year I'm behind an internet censorship wall that blocks, among other things, access to gun maker and gun dealer sites.

If you have catalogs in electronic format for Chapuis, Merkel, Searcy, or Evolution please PM me so we can arrange to have you email the catalog to me (Chris Sells already sent me a Heym catalog).

When I'm home on leave later this year I hope to check out Eurogun Imports in Houston, Double Gun Imports in Dallas (Chris), and maybe also Champlins in Enid (though Enid is a loooong way from either Houston or Tyler). But I'd like to have the catalogs now to start looking. I plan to at least get a 9.3x74R double ordered this year so maybe I'll get the opportunity to chase whitetails with it next year.

Brazos_Jack

Posts: 259 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Jack,
There is not .pdf catalog but you can find information on this site:
http://www.chapuis-armes.com/Chapuis-Armes.html
Bye!

Posts: 71 | Location: France close to Paris | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
REY375,

The Saudi have that one blocked:

Reason: The Websense category "Weapons" is filtered.

URL: http://www.chapuis-armes.com/Chapuis-Armes.html

That's why I was hoping someone had a PDF, JPG, or otherwise scanned copy of the catalog.

Brazos Jack

Posts: 259 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 March 2008Reply With Quote