THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Who won the ACGG 470 raffle today?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who won the ACGG 470 raffle today?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted
Anyone know?

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3080 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All the ACGG web site gives is that he is from New Jersey.

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Well,

It wasn't me ...

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3465 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
From New Jersey...like me!!!

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
From New Jersey...like me!!!

Biebs !!!

As if I needed another reason to head to your place and do some shooting!

Congratulations though I am a bit confused as the ACGG website describes the winner as "a fine gentleman".

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3465 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Congratulations though I am a bit confused as the ACGG website describes the winner as "a fine gentleman".

Yes, I was disqualified :-(

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good news...congradulations! Duane

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ATTN !!!! I DID NOT WIN THE RIFLE !!!!

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
With such a tiny state as NJ, you're probably next door neighbors with the winner! Yell out the back door, Congrats from us.

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm up in the NW corner of the state in the Appalachians....dairy country! I have 105 acres, my neighbor has 265, and the open huntable land in the valley below is about 1,250. We don't socialize with them "city folk" (or Alaskans!!!)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
We don't socialize with them "city folk"

A wise move Biebs!! Big Grin