New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another "Dream" DR
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This one kind of breaks down the barriers of DR vs Bolt Trash, so everyone would be appeased. Check Guns Intl for item 100125170...a Fuchs bolt action DR in 416 Rem. Wow!!!

Posts: 20140 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Those sites tend to deplete my bankroll quickly.. Shame on you! Wink

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike, It's like leafing through Playboy magazine...you know you can't have them, but it sure is fun thinking about it!!!!!

Posts: 20140 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another great thing about thr AR forums: so many answers to questions nobody asked.

Yessiree Bob, a bolt double gun. Been looking for one of these. Yep. Really been looking real hard. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Posts: 490 | Location: middle tennessee | Registered: 11 November 2009Reply With Quote