THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Any know anything about this gunmaker...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any know anything about this gunmaker...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The .577 Tyrannosaur double peaked my curiosity. Just wondering if anyone here knew anything about him.

http://www.doublegunhq.com/bouchet.htm

Posts: 528 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
An engineers wet dream. So what if it patterns like buckshot?

“The Magician of the Garonne”, huh? The real magic is going to be getting someone to (1) buy one and (2) actually go head to head with DG with one.

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

Posts: 2018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
If you search his last name in the forums you will find some previous discussions.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
This abortion has been cussed, and discussed before here! Like may other things in this world, it the answer to a question that was never asked! Roll Eyes

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MacD37:
This abortion has been cussed, and discussed before here! Like may other things in this world, it the answer to a question that was never asked! Roll Eyes

Right to the point. Now, Mac would certainly change his tune if this rig had a single trigger, automatic safety, manual cock-after-lock, plastic rib, audible empty chamber siren, topped off with a neon green "Mac Daddy" carved into the nylon stock and nylon schnabel beaver tail fore end with embedded laser and squeezie Oooogahhh horn. We can all dream, Mac. Not all of us can have what Will has....

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Manion:
quote:

Right to the point. Now, Mac would certainly change his tune if this rig had a single trigger, automatic safety, manual cock-after-lock, plastic rib, audible empty chamber siren, topped off with a neon green "Mac Daddy" carved into the nylon stock and nylon schnabel beaver tail fore end with embedded laser and squeezie Oooogahhh horn. We can all dream, Mac. Not all of us can have what Will has....

jumping jumping

Somehow, I don't feel deprived, with all my rifles lack of haveing those very desireable features! Big Grin Will has lots of things I can't afford, and I'm envious, however! CRYBABY

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Somehow, I don't feel deprived, with all my rifles lack of haveing those very desireable features! Big Grin Will has lots of things I can't afford, and I'm envious, however! CRYBABY

Mac, Mac, Mac.

I did not want to break this news, but I might as well let the cat out of Will's bag. You will turn green with envy over his latest acquisition.

Recall his dislike of double triggers on double rifles. Seems two of something is rather intimidating to Will (which raises questions that will remain unasked, and hopefully unanswered, regarding his views on the female anatomy). He thus expresses an intense, almost allergic, reaction to a two triggered rifle. Side note: I suppose we should thank the good Lord that Will was not in charge of the Ark during the great bibilical flood, lest he shepherd only one animal per species for the future of the world.

Now, it seems, that even one trigger is a decided crimp in Huggy bear Stewart's sandle wearing style. Using his engineering acumen, his senior status among the league of men, and his penetrating powers of intellectual phantasm, he has developed "THE" shooting solution for Dangerous Game.

The new rifle, due out in 2009. will have its trigger group replaced by "The Clapper". That's right. Clap on (right). Clap on (left). Clap on (open breach and eject shells). All that remains is to figure out how to "clap in" two new rounds. But have no fear, Will is in gear.

Pricing for the new rifle has yet to be finalized. But you can be sure people will be lining up to get the Clap from Will. Or so he says....

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aw, C'mon Jim-

quote:
Originally Jim Manion:
...Seems two of something is rather intimidating to Will...

Think of what Greg Lemond was able to do after he split his pair!

Cheers
Tinker

Posts: 802 | Location: Palomino Valley, NV | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shame on you for picking on Will when he not here. You know its more fun to wait for him to
arrive so we can watch him get cranky.

JD

DRSS
9.3X74 tika 512
9.3X74 SXS
Merkel 140 in 470 Nitro