Tools

New HEYM Culling Belts
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by new_guy:
The belts and gun slips turned out to be a big hit at DSC, and we'll have more to show in Reno.

Despite our best intentions, we can’t continue the 25% discount for using the client’s leather.

We were trying to be fair, but with so many varieties in thickness, keeping up with everyone's remnants, etc... Using the client’s skins is actually more work than using our own.

You are welcome to send your own, but the cost will be the same whether we use your skin or ours.

That sounds fair. A bonus to say its your own trophy skin.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MCHURCH470:
I AM JUST CURIOUS IF ANYONE THAT ORDERED A CULLING BELT HAS RECIVED IT AND WHAT THEY THOUGHT OF IT?
THANKS!
MARK

I have recieved mine. Custom made with my own elephant hide, Custom made for the 450 No2, I sent dummy loaded rounds, so my belt would be Perfect...

And it is Perfect, in every way...

I wore it in the booth at DSC, all day every day, and the funny thing is a couple of those days I wore it out of the show, to drinks and dinner those nights. shocker

It was so comfortable I forgot I had it on.

I had dummy rounds in it from 9,3x74R up to 500 Nitro to show to clients during the the show.

When it was noticed that I had it on at the bar/resturant, with the "loaded [there were dummyrounds]rounds" it was quite the conversation piece. Big Grin

Good thing this was Dallas Texas, and not New York City. Cool Big Grin

I would have been in Rikers...

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alaskaman11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by N E 450 No2:
quote:
Originally posted by MCHURCH470:
I AM JUST CURIOUS IF ANYONE THAT ORDERED A CULLING BELT HAS RECIVED IT AND WHAT THEY THOUGHT OF IT?
THANKS!
MARK

I have recieved mine. Custom made with my own elephant hide, Custom made for the 450 No2, I sent dummy loaded rounds, so my belt would be Perfect...

And it is Perfect, in every way...

I wore it in the booth at DSC, all day every day, and the funny thing is a couple of those days I wore it out of the show, to drinks and dinner those nights. shocker

It was so comfortable I forgot I had it on.

I had dummy rounds in it from 9,3x74R up to 500 Nitro to show to clients during the the show.

When it was noticed that I had it on at the bar/resturant, with the "loaded [there were dummyrounds]rounds" it was quite the conversation piece. Big Grin

Good thing this was Dallas Texas, and not New York City. Cool Big Grin

I would have been in Rikers...

If it was NYC they would of had you hung! Or sent to Gitmo as a terrorist!

Double Rifles, This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as bolt rifle. An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

DRSS
Chapuis 9.3x74R
NRA Life Member

Posts: 293 | Location: Anchorage Alaska | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
450 No.2
We want to see pictures!!!
:-)

One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
We've just arrived in Reno, and WalterTony has apparently forgotten his belt in Dallas!

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by new_guy:
The leather goods are made in the US, but Will was not able to commit to our anticipated volume requirements.

However, we are in negotiations now to become the exclusive, global distributor of the “Bill Stewart Sleeveless Safari Shirt."

We're thinking of marketing it as the "BSSSS".

For the sake of the world's safari community... Wish us luck!

Will these come pre drool stained or is that extra?

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

Posts: 2018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
global distributor of the “Bill Stewart Sleeveless Safari Shirt."

They're pre-approved to wear without muscles.

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote