THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Discounted NOT YET BUILT Bailey Bradshaw Double, Or...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Discounted NOT YET BUILT Bailey Bradshaw Double, Or...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of D R Hunter
posted
Hello All,

Offers are being accepted on my Down Payment that's already possessed by Bailey Bradshaw,
http://www.bradshawgunandrifle.com/ No construction has begun. Over a number of years I
sent funds to Bailey Bradshaw totaling $4,500 toward a rifle. I am now facing the fact that
I am not going to Africa. Before using the commercial gun selling sites, I figured it was better
to offer this opportunity to you all, whose posts I've enjoyed reading for over two decades. I
only read posts for a number of years. Then I started posting for a while. I certainly have not
been posting lately. Bailey sent confirmation to me that he'll readily work with whomever the
customer turns out to be. So save yourself some money and present your offer on a bespoken,
brand new, double rifle that can NOT come "off its face"! Or, maybe you prefer one of B.B.'s
single barrel examples.
TRADES CAN WORK ! GUNS - the "right" flintlock rifle, AR-15s, SCARs and the like, and
and other valuables such as fine watches can be your offer to me if that works for you !

Thank You All!

D/R Hunter

Correct bullet placement, combined with the required depth of bullet penetration, results in an anchored animal...

Posts: 997 | Location: Florida - A Little North of Tampa  | Registered: 07 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Caliber and other details would help.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D R Hunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Caliber and other details would help.

Sir, The rifle build is not yet started. All details will be established by the person who
"buys me out" of my $4,500.00 Down Payment. I am selling off my DOWN PAYMENT
that Bailey has, In HIS Possession.

D/R Hunter

Correct bullet placement, combined with the required depth of bullet penetration, results in an anchored animal...

Posts: 997 | Location: Florida - A Little North of Tampa  | Registered: 07 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Since the build is not started why can't you just get your entire deposit back?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6605 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D R Hunter
posted Hide Post
From the beginning Bailey Bradshaw had said that deposit
money couldn't be refunded, and I'd accepted that.

D/R Hunter

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you still hunt? It does not have to caliber for africa.

Posts: 1286 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D R Hunter
posted Hide Post
I do still hunt.
But a rifle at the cost level these finish up at, simply is not an option for me any more.
That's why I'm offering my D.P. for sale at a discount.
No sort of Africa trip makes sense for me, and no bespoken double rifle makes sense for me.

D/R Hunter

One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D R Hunter:
From the beginning Bailey Bradshaw had said that deposit
money couldn't be refunded, and I'd accepted that.

So let me get this straight in my head. I quote you "Over a number of YEARS I sent funds to Bailey Bradshaw totaling $4500.00 towards a rifle". So he has done nothing to earn this money, yet will not refund such a large deposit, or the vast majority of it?

Posts: 749 | Location: MI | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D R Hunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gundog 64:
So let me get this straight in my head. I quote you "Over a number of YEARS I sent funds to Bailey Bradshaw totaling $4500.00 towards a rifle". So he has done nothing to earn this money, yet will not refund such a large deposit, or the vast majority of it?

No tears from me. Consistent with the terms of the agreement that I went into with B.B, he will
not refund the down payment money. I went forward with sending in funds to B.B. because back
then, I fully believed that I could put together the total amount that was needed for the comple-
tion of the rifle, as well as a trip to Africa for a non-trophy bull elephant. I was wrong.
I am willing to take some measure of a loss, and somebody younger, and better financially able,
will wind up with a discount on a bespoken, hammerless, double rifle that I Believe is the best
one available anywhere. Certainly The Toughest, Most Durable.

D/R Hunter

One of Us
Picture of D R Hunter
posted Hide Post
I had forgotten to state that I was open to some TRADING in my opening post; that's been edited now.
TRADES CAN WORK ! GUNS - the "right" flintlock rifle, AR-15s, SCARs and the like, and
and other valuables such as fine watches can be your offer to me if that works for you !!

D/R Hunter