THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Berretta O/U 3006, 6 pictures added, beware slow internet folks
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Berretta O/U 3006, 6 pictures added, beware slow internet folks
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
Thanks,but where's the boar?

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of carpediem4570
posted Hide Post
The boar is holding the gun.

Bahahahahahaha dancing diggin

Seriously, beautiful rifle. May you have many happy days afield with your lucky catch.

Kind regards,

carpediem

No politician who supports gun control should recieve armed protection paid for by those he is trying to disarm.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways-scotch in one hand-Chocolate in the other-body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WHOO-HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!"

Madly Off In All Directions

One of Us
Picture of Mississippian
posted Hide Post
Between the floods, all the trigger happy rednecks (myself included) and USDA Helicopter, the hog population is greatly reduced. We were also limited on where to hunt due to deer season. I didn't want to interrupt anyones deer hunting since Bal and I like to walk.

Double Rifle Shooters Society

Posts: 1094 | Location: Yazoo City, Mississippi | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote