THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Impressive double collection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Impressive double collection
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Stopped by William Larkin and Moore in Scottsdale Az today and there was an unbelievable double rifle collection they had aquired saw $100k westley richards Holland and hollands and 8 bores 4 bores all down to 22 hornet up to 700 nitro. Should be online at some point. Glad I got to hold and look at some of those beauties

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2855 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Never been there...however they are very nice people to deal with. I bought an old H&H .500 magnum from them 5 years ago. Top service.

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was in there a few years back and they were very nice. I told the sales person I was just there to look and could not afford anything there and was treated like a king.

M

Posts: 1244 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They truly are good people. They let me wander and check out a half million dollars in doubles. And not breath over my shoulder. I transferred my English 470 there and had them inspect it for me. I guess they think I M worthy lol. I will do business with then for sure

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2855 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just bought a gun from them. A good experience.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote