THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Looking for 475 #2 Jeff brass and/or ammo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for 475 #2 Jeff brass and/or ammo
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Yes I posted WTB in classified but DR stuff can be so specialized I wanted to ask here.

Looking for some 475 #2 Jeff brass/ammo. I know it can be had new but wanted to check here first.

Thx,
David

Posts: 1083 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 05 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.buffaloarms.com/browse.cfm/2,430.html

"This ain't Dodge City and you ain't Bill Hickok. "

Posts: 54 | Location: Brandon, Ms. | Registered: 20 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's not something everyone would have tucked away on their reloading shelves. Have to "roll your own" with that one, for sure.

Posts: 20164 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Take a look to Horneber on Huntington page:
www.huntingtons.com/cases_horneber.html

Posts: 102 | Location: South West | Registered: 14 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thx Slim. Didn't think of Buff Arms, they may have some Bertram, but the price diff from Horneber, I'd go with Horneber. But if we were buying quantity they discount alot.

Ketchutti, I spoke with Huntington's a while back and he gave me the skinny on the Horneber vs others who make this. Good stuff, pricey.

Yes, Biebs, I know.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 05 December 2006Reply With Quote