THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Michgan area big bore shoot(had to move the date)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Michgan area big bore shoot(had to move the date)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Gang i am going to have a shoot may 7 outside of Lansing. will try to stop here and keep you posted but if i forget stop up at the big bore forum and check! Thanks and hope to see you there. Clint

Posts: 390 | Location: out side lansing mi | Registered: 28 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Clint, this is the day before I start chasing my third brown bear but I am in. Just let me know details. Bal and Graeme are also double rifle guys in the area. Chris Lozano may have his by then but I am sure he will be in.

Larry

York, SC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
BigBBear had to move the date hope it is still good for you. this is a big bore shoot DR, Bolts, SS all Welcome just a fun get to gather! Clint

Posts: 390 | Location: out side lansing mi | Registered: 28 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Clint, what is current date? Sorry that I mixed a Big Bore shoot with a DR shoot. Did not mean to. I am in Italy and a bit jet lagged. I am in if before May 15th.

Larry

York, SC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
the new date is May 7

One of Us
Picture of nitro450exp
posted Hide Post
Clint

I will try to make it, hope to have my new 20 ga DR by then.

Nitro

"Man is a predator or at least those of us that kill and eat our own meat are. The rest are scavengers, eating what others kill for them." Hugh Randall
DRSS, BASA
470 Krieghoff, 45-70 inserts, 12 ga paradox, 20 ga DR Simson/Schimmel, 12 ga DR O/U Famars, 12 ga DR SXS Greener

Posts: 813 | Location: USA / RSA | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds good hope things go great for you! Clint