Find
Notify
Tools

9.5lb 450/400?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Antlers
posted
Is anybody currently building these? Does Butch build his PH in any calibers other than what his website indicates?

Antlers
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Heym 450/400 3"

Posts: 1990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Butch will make them at that weight and possibly less. I have an order for his new Round Action modle that he is now making. He says the action is smaller and sleaker than the Classic and will weigh less. My specifications are for it to weigh dead on at 9 pounds without scope. I have a two barrelled set with the 375 flanged magnum as the second barrel.

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lb404:
Butch will make them at that weight and possibly less. I have an order for his new Round Action modle that he is now making. He says the action is smaller and sleaker than the Classic and will weigh less. My specifications are for it to weigh dead on at 9 pounds without scope. I have a two barrelled set with the 375 flanged magnum as the second barrel.

lb404, that is a very good choice, in both weight, and chamberings! Congratulations! thumb

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote