THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Question, who took over LeBounty's re-boreing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question, who took over LeBounty's re-boreing
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted
I've asked this before but I can't remember who took over LeBounty's re-boreing business?

I know that the guy was trained by leBounty and has his equipment for re-boreing double rifle barrels without seperating the barrels. I need a contact website and/or phone number for the new guy!

................Anybody????????????

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jim Dubell bought it and I believe he named it Clearwater reboring. Jim's shop is named Delta Gunshop. http://www.deltagunshop.com/
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
This is the outfit you are looking for Mac.
Clearwater Reboring
Delta Gun Shop
989 Bear Creek Road
Covlille, WA 99114
(509)684-5855
http://www.deltagunshop.com
e-mail jim@deltagunshop.com

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Dammm You beat me out by seconds Butch..

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Brooks:
This is the outfit you are looking for Mac.
Clearwater Reboring
Delta Gun Shop
989 Bear Creek Road
Covlille, WA 99114
(509)684-5855
http://www.deltagunshop.com
e-mail jim@deltagunshop.com

Thanks Mike! That's the one I was looking for!

There is a typo in the city name COLVILLE!

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote