Find
Notify
Tools

overall length of Searcy?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted
What is the total length of a Searcy double with 26" barrels?
ozhunter

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Two inches longer than the one with 24 inch barrels. Wink

I'll go down and measure mine in bit.

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
sofaKind of depends on your LOP. Big Grin

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
Didn't you ask this question a few months back?

Maybe it was someone else...or you thought all the answers were wrong. Anyhow MJINES has a new Searcy with 26" tubes...he can give you the correct answer....again!

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I had just returned from safari in may so must have forgot to check if there was a reply.
I will average it at 43".
Regards
ozhunter

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Sorry for not replying sooner. Mine measures 42 1/4" with the 26" barrels and 14" or so LOP.

Roscoe, how are things coming with your stock?

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Roscoe, how are things coming with your stock?

Mike,
Butch said he would take care of the problem.

After seeing your classic I am tempted to have one made in 470. I will let you know how things end up.

R

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote