THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Is SHOOTING the BRITISH DOUBLE RIFLE by Graeme Wright available yet?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is SHOOTING the BRITISH DOUBLE RIFLE by Graeme Wright available yet?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Is "SHOOTING the BRITISH DOUBLE RIFLE" by Graeme Wright available yet? If so, where can I order it?

I'll be home on repatriation leave for the month of December. I'd like to order a copy now so it would be there when I arrive and I could take it back here to Saudi in January.

I have a friend who has built a retirement home in South Africa and I may get a chance to go plains game hunting with him in 2009.

Brazos Jack

Posts: 259 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of foxfire
posted Hide Post
Huntington shows it as available late fall

No good deed goes unpunished.

Posts: 359 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Just called Huntington's. They do not have it yet. However if you call them they will put you on a list to notify when it comes in.

1-866-735-6237

-Steve

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Steve,

I've got an internet phone here in Saudi that I use to call the States but we've been having band width trouble the last few days. When I call Stateside, I can hear them but they can't hear me. As soon as it clears up, I'll call Huntington's and get on the list.

Brazos Jack

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Might also be able to e-mail them and ask to be put on the list. That's how they are going to let me know when it's in.

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of ChrisPer
posted Hide Post
I believe NitroX is arranging a group buy for autographed copies for the NitroExpress.com forum members.

Posts: 15 | Location: Australia | Registered: 08 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just called Huntington's. Still no books.

Brazos Jack

One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
when are you going to be here in texas???... ive got the chapuis 9,3x74r, a rem spr22 45-70 and sveral other toys you can play with... also have a cope of grahme's book you can read while you're here...

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2834 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A whole book on how to shoot a double? What the....oh, wait, it is a book on how to shoot a BRITISH double! Betcha there are chapters on proper pinky finger extension, getting tea stains out of your stock, and proper dental hygiene (I got carried away, scratch that last one.)

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

Posts: 2018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jimatcat,

I'll be in Texas all of December starting the 2nd.

Brazos Jack

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Available in the early New Year per Graeme Wright.

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I read his book - its good but it put me off doubles - too much hassle - I have enough trouble getting one barrel to shoot! Smiler

Posts: 789 | Location: Australia | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote