THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    DALLAS SAFARI COVENTION 2010
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DALLAS SAFARI COVENTION 2010
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I haven't seen an AR get together for the DSC Convention this year. I won't be able to go this year myself so, please take plenty of pictures for me! Smiler

Don't keep all the good news to yourself either! Wink

Best Regards,
Sid

All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
Alexis de Tocqueville

The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Posts: 602 | Location: East Texas, USA | Registered: 16 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will be there representing my knives for Sporting Classics mag. and will also have one of my little doubles there.

Would enjoy meeting any of you who are there. Am game for a get together too.

Bailey Bradshaw

www.bradshawgunandrifle.com

I'm in the gun buildin bidness, and cousin....bidness is a boomin

Posts: 568 | Location: Diana, TX | Registered: 10 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Im in. LMK

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will be there...would like to shake hands, and meet some of you in person. So many Texas residents have helped me out here.

George Caswell told me that he will have a table again...I know of several fantastic doubles that he will display.
See you there, ND Smiler

Stephen Grant 500BPE
Joseph Harkom 450BPE

Posts: 625 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 21 October 2008Reply With Quote