THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    WTS NIB Chapuis double rifles (UGEX) 9.3x74R
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS NIB Chapuis double rifles (UGEX) 9.3x74R
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just posted some for sale in the classified section, (just in time for Christmas!)

https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2711043/m/297101867

New Chapuis 9.3x74R rifles in stock and ready for delivery. All guns have double triggers and ejectors. All have scroll engraved actions and right now I have both coin finished and case colored actions. Most guns have a cheekpiece for a right handed shooter but I do have one coin finished gun with no cast and no cheekpiece so it is suitable for both right handed and left handed shooters.
Credit card price is $4550 delivered to the first 48 states, the discount for cash is $4415 delivered to the first 48 states.
Thanks for looking.
www.kebcollc.com
ken@kebcollc.com

Ken

DRSS, PP Chapter
Life NRA
Life SCI
Life DSC

Posts: 1329 | Location: PA | Registered: 06 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Only have a few left at this price. The next group will be several hundred dollars more because of the weak dollar exchange rate.

Ken

DRSS, PP Chapter
Life NRA
Life SCI
Life DSC

Posts: 1329 | Location: PA | Registered: 06 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I bought a Merkel double from Ken. He is a straight up guy. You may deal with him with confidence.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7697 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote