THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Midway has decent clearance sale on Norma 500 NE......
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Midway has decent clearance sale on Norma 500 NE......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
.....boxes of 10 for about 2/3 off, making them a bargain at just above $5 each. Eeker

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Gatogordo.

Dutch

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, took a look but could not find them. I see boxes of 25 at what seems like the regular price, roughly $5 each, but did not see any boxes of 10. Got a link or anything? Not sure that $5 each is a great price, but I have not bought any in a while.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I mean they are right there, both in clearance and listed under the regular "ammunition" section in 500 NE 3 inch. And, there are no boxes of 25, only 20, 10, and 5 (Kynoch).

They are not that much cheaper than the Hornady, but they do have Woodleigh bullets and, while I have no experience with the 500 NE, I have had great results with Norma ammo over the years in other calibers.

FWIW they have a good sale on Norma in 300 WM and .308 too. I loaded up on both.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My apologies GG! I was looking at Norma 500NE BRASS, which was about $125 for 25!!! The ammo is a good deal, unfortunately mine is 3 1/4!!
Thanks again, Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote