THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Value of 600 NE jeffery guncase ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Value of 600 NE jeffery guncase ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello i wondered if some of the knowledgeable double rifle owners, users here, could tell me what an Original Jeffery Double 600 oak leather gun case in good condition with all the acessories would be worth ?Thanks

Posts: 625 | Location: Australia | Registered: 07 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 470Evans
posted Hide Post
According to EBay, 670 pounds.

Posts: 1311 | Location: Texas | Registered: 29 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Easy, about -$50,000US.

Once you have the case, with all the tools, etc, the idea will take root in your head that it really is a shame to just leave it sitting around empty......as nice as it is....maybe if I sold a few toys and got a second job.....it REALLY would look a lot better with a rifle in it...

And suddenly you find yourself a whole lot poorer! Wink

DRSS

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

"PS. To add a bit of Pappasonian philosophy: this single barrel stuff is just a passing fad. Bolt actions and single shots will fade away as did disco, the hula hoop, and bell-bottomed pants. Doubles will rule the world!"

Posts: 815 | Location: MT | Registered: 14 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought it would have gone for more than 670 pounds ,considering how rare it would be ,i will stick to my peasant CZ550 500 A2 and $15.00 gunslip

Posts: 625 | Location: Australia | Registered: 07 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tankhunter:
I thought it would have gone for more than 670 pounds ,considering how rare it would be ,i will stick to my peasant CZ550 500 A2 and $15.00 gunslip

I agree. I would have bought it for that.

Well worth it.

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote