Find
Notify
Tools

Peep sight
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I screwed up the photo posting. I'll try again. Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Damn, I can't get paste to show when I right click. Computers and I seem to have a mutual dislike of each other.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Put the pic on photobucket and then left click on the IMG tab. Then in AR, right click. You can do it. If one can do a word posting here, they can post a picture; despite what some claim.

Posts: 17291 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
On the shared links tab on the RH side of you image page, click "direct link' the second down. It'll show copied if you did it.

Then here at AR on the reply box, 3rd from right at the top is a picture, click paste and click OK at the bottom.

Simple?

Then maybe go back to the other attempts and delete them using the edit.

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dpcd:
Put the pic on photobucket and then left click on the IMG tab. Then in AR, right click. You can do it. If one can do a word posting here, they can post a picture; despite what some claim.

dpcd, I have 12579 word posts here, after loosing over 3000 post when Saeed changed carriers a few years ago.

I also have a photo-bucket account,(set up for me by one of my sons) and I still don't know how to post a picture in a post here unless it is copied from another website or another's post here on AR.

Being 78 yrs old and technology challenged may be the cause of my inability to navigate this. However because it is simple to one, doesn't necessarily mean it is to others!

I have taken flack from several posters here because I have not posted any pictures of trophies here. But 99% of my hunting pictures are on 35mm film pictures or in VHF video and I have no idea how to get them from those formats to a post on AR. My photo-bucket has about 10 pictures on it put there by my son when he set the sight up. I have digital cameras now, but still have no idea how to post from them either. Even the picture in my sig-line below was copied from the top of this page!

....................IGNORANCE is a real handicap! homer

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
God bless you, Mac; your words of wisdom are enough on their own.

Posts: 5112 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mac,
Welcome to my world, I can appreciate your post. BTW you keep having those birthdays and you will catch up with me! The facts be that we are not of this generation and computers, cell phones, parking meters, and those damn slide your CC across and punch in the numbers are things that confuse us to no end, I'm good with that, and no longer give a fat rats #@&(!! ..........

.Remember old age has its benefits, you no longer have to shave, change shorts or brush those teeth you used to have! and I can't remember the other benefits.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

So easy, a caveman can do it....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I consider myself a charter member of the computationally challenged generation...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote