THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    "Good Guy" . "Shout-Out" . for . nopride2 . Junior Army Navy 577 bpe . just purchased
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Guy" . "Shout-Out" . for . nopride2 . Junior Army Navy 577 bpe . just purchased
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of buckstix
posted
I've met some wonderful people on this forum, but I have to take a moment to do a "Good Guy" "Shout-Out" for nopride2. What a wonderful, honorable man.

He took extra time to explain all the details about the 577 bpe double rifle I was buying. He also told about his reloading and hunting with it.

And, the rifle was far better than expected. Much better than the pictures had shown. And, not only did he include loaded ammo and jacketed bullets, but he included everything, I mean every-last-thing, that was required for reloading; reloading dies, a shell holder, an extra bullet seating plug, a paper-patch bullet mold w/ handles, patched-bullets, foam wads, loading data. He even included 250 pre-cut patches, three .577 bore brushes, a .577 jag, and a bullet sizing insert. Absolutely Everything!

Thank you Dave - I'll be hunting with it this weekend.

I look forward to doing business with nopride2 again. Others can purchase from Dave with confidence.

" .... you never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early .... "

How to Hunt Wisconsin Whitetail Deer with a Cannon

How to Hunt Feral Cats with a Mortar

Posts: 2206 | Location: Whitetail Country - Wisconsin | Registered: 28 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful rifle to hunt whitetail in Wisconsin!

You are amassing a very cool collection.

Posts: 1280 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats awesome

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2855 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
From experience, I know it will kill a deer. I was under gunned but made it up with marksman ship.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote