Find
Notify
Tools

Hornaday Brass
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted
I was told that brass for the 450 NE should be available after the SCI show. Does anyone have any updates? The website just says it's coming.

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Highbrass
posted Hide Post
I spoke with Hornady last week about the loaded cartridges for the 450. They are expecting a June/July availability. My guess is the brass will be available in the same time frame... They were very receptive and it maybe worth giving them a call.

"Anything he did not accomplish as a pupil was my failing as a teacher" Max you will be missed Aug-02 1999; May 20, 2008

Posts: 119 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 15 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
I'll do that. Thanks!

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote