New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fausti DEA 3006
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Was looking at purchasing a Fausti 3006 S X S and was wanting to know what they are like. I haven't heard much about this brand apart from an article in the double gun journal. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks

Posts: 29 | Location: QLD Australia | Registered: 17 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi BB416,

Fausti makes very fine shotguns. I did not know they made double rifles. I bet their rifles are fine quality also.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
I think a .30-'06 double rifle would make the perfect leopard rifle.

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I were you I would telephone Barbara Fausti at the factory and ask her about their rifles. See if her speaking voice is as beautiful as she is.

Posts: 348 | Location: South Carolina USA | Registered: 20 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks fellas . I am with you Transvaal she is one pretty lady

Posts: 29 | Location: QLD Australia | Registered: 17 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I visited with the Fausti women at the SHOT Show a couple of years back. Everything about those sisters is fine.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good for you Impala #3. Did you get a chance to look at there guns? What were they ( the guns) like?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi BB416,

The guns were incredible, most out of my price range, but very fine workmanship. Check out their website,faustiusa.com. The sisters are on there too!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
G'day Impala #03
Well we will sone see whether they are any good. Purchased this one yesterday . I don't like buying something I haven't seen or handled but this was one of those deals that was too good to pass up. Now we just have to wait for the paper work to go through and that can take anywhere between 3 days to more than 3 months

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your purchase. Anxious to hear how it shoots.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will be sure to let you know when it turns up. Hate waiting but not much I can do about it

One of Us
posted Hide Post
l have a Fausti Albion Express. With 45-70 and 9.3 barrels, mine is a lefty Smiler lt shoots well, and is a great weight to carry around. Havent spent to much time regulating my reloads, l do need to though. But wasnt hard to get a load shooting close. You will enjoy. And Barbera was very good to communicate with.

Cheers
Jack

Posts: 80 | Location: Queensland. Oz | Registered: 08 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jack, appreciate the input.