THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    What's your favourite load in your .450 #2 ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your favourite load in your .450 #2 ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My dies have finally arrived, I bought a Lee Classic Cast Press last week (so far I like it as well as my Rockchucker), I have 60 Bertram brass resized and primed with Federal 215's. I will be loading Hornady 500 grain softs as well as the old-style solids, which I still have lots of. Later, I plan to also load Hornady 350 grainers, sighted in the left barrel with the scope mounted. How much of which powder do you use behind these bullets and any special reason why you've settled on that particular load?

Posts: 386 | Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 01 February 2006Reply With Quote