THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    ejector merkel safari calibers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ejector merkel safari calibers
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
merkel has announced they will begin supplying ejector rifles in large calibers later this year. two are on test here in usa now.

my gunsmith has converted a merkel 470 to an ejector rifle for me. costs are not finalized but it looks like it can be done for $1,000

anyone who might want their merkel updated with the addition of ejectors pls contact me either here or at cabletools @alltel.net

we will put you on the contact list as information and pricing is finalized

TOMO577
DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tomo577:
merkel has announced they will begin supplying ejector rifles in large calibers later this year. two are on test here in usa now.

my gunsmith has converted a merkel 470 to an ejector rifle for me. costs are not finalized but it looks like it can be done for $1,000

TOM, are you bringing the 470NE with the ejector job down to the Texas shoot? If so, I'd like to look over his work! Confused

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote