THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Good rear sight for double rifle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good rear sight for double rifle
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of The Metalsmith
posted
Hey I was wondering who makes a good rear sight for a double with a 3/8" rib? Went on NECG and all of them were mean for a single barrel rifle, although I could mill it down I'm trying to go the more lazy route I guess. Looking for a good 3-leaf express sight that I could mount onto a quarter rib I have machined out. Working on a 12-bore paradox. The 3-leafs are really going to be for looks I suppose. Could be fine with a single leaf though. Any help would be appreciated.

"Molotov Cocktails don't leave fingerprints"
-Dr. Ski

Posts: 579 | Location: Astoria, Oregon | Registered: 24 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try hear

http://www.jeffsoutfitters.com/store.aspx?categoryid=67&panel=1

They have several that I think could work.
Bill

Member DSC,DRSS,NRA,TSRA
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain
There ought to be one day - just one – when there is open season on Congressmen.
~Will Rogers~

Posts: 1132 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 09 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mouse93
posted Hide Post
Here is a link to the site that has a full Recknagel - ERA catalog in PDF download on it - check it out - if it is there - NECG will get it for you - click catalogo(pdf):

http://www.qualifire.com/marcas_detail.php?aID=9

Posts: 2031 | Location: Slovenia | Registered: 28 April 2004Reply With Quote