THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Heym dbl with trijicon red dot
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heym dbl with trijicon red dot
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone have a recommendation for a competent gunsmith who can help with the plate which secures the red dot RMR. I’m having difficulty with the plate pivoting after recoil that’s throwing off the accuracy significantly. Somebody in the Midwest preferable. Anyone had any similar experience with the plate provided by Heym ?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Champlin Arms can help you.

DRSS

Posts: 1151 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
J. J. Peradeau has machined the rib for an RMR on an older Heym double for me. He is regarded as the premier double rifle gunsmith and works with and is located near Champlin Arms.

Posts: 159 | Location: Dallas area | Registered: 07 October 2012Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LIMIT UP:
Does anyone have a recommendation for a competent gunsmith who can help with the plate which secures the red dot RMR. I’m having difficulty with the plate pivoting after recoil that’s throwing off the accuracy significantly. Somebody in the Midwest preferable. Anyone had any similar experience with the plate provided by Heym ?

We've never had a problem with a plate moving. Maybe give me a call, and let's see what's going on. 214.606.2566

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

posted Hide Post
Thank you for all the replies. Much appreciated.