THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Las Vegas Gun Show January 5-7, 2007
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas Gun Show January 5-7, 2007
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anyone going to the show at the Riveria in 10 days? It's been awhile since I've attended and was wondering if there is usually a good supply of double rifles available?

DB Bill aka Bill George

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We haven't there for probably 4 years, maybe three, but we are going this year. Normally a fair number of doubles around. Glad to see it back to the Rivera, but it sure is early this year.

Posts: 1700 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
Can you share details of the show?

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I haven't been to the show for 5 or 6 years but in the past in's been a great place to buy quality rifles and shotguns. Used to be a lot of nice British shotguns and usually a good selection of dbl rifles.

Best way to get details is to Google Las VEgas Gun Shows

DB Bill aka Bill George

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
I'll be there, but didn't know that it was the better show of the season. Is this the show which has been at the Mandalay Bay?

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It was at the Sahara for several years...first upstairs in the banquest room and then when they expanded the hotel sometime back they moved it to the 1st floor in the rear of the hotel.....lots of small rooms which I didn't care for very much.

There are several other fairly large shows in Vegas at other locations but they seem to be aimed at the AR-15 and wanna-be tactical groupies.

DB Bill aka Bill George

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I go every year to help a friend at his table. Picked up a nice Rigby last year. Usually a good mix of double guns there.

Dutch

one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
I think the Wallace Beinfield Vegas shows (the Antique Arms and International Sporting Arms shows, held together in January) offer the most doubles under one roof of any of the big shows. Most major dealers and manufacturers who exhibit at the Reno, Dallas and Tulsa shows are there in addition to many who don't attend the other shows. I've missed the last 2 years, gonna try and make it this time.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote