THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Accepting orders for Field Grade again
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Accepting orders for Field Grade again
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm working on the last field grade that I took orders for last fall. New Year and will do it again. Email for details or call. Phone: 760-762-6131 or searcy@ccis.com
http://www.searcyent.com

One of Us
Picture of Chuck1911
posted Hide Post
Sadly....I have no children left to sell.... Smiler

Chuck Warner
Pistolsmith
/

Posts: 332 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 15 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Kidneys and liver can be sold for downpayments I hear. Wink

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Brooks:
Kidneys and liver can be sold for downpayments I hear. Wink

In fact, you can live a perfectly normal life with just one kidney and 1/3rd or less of a liver ...

Knowing that, the Searcy of your dreams is well within reach now, isn't it? hilbily

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3465 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would be willing to offer a leg but since I only have one that would leave me without a leg to stand on and I have not figured out how to hunt with no legs animal animal

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DoubleDon
posted Hide Post
No disrespect intended, but don't posts such as this belong in the "Classified" forum?? bewildered

Don't recall seeing any other "makers" advertising their stuff here. That being said, I may be wrong.

Deo Vindice,

Don

Sons of Confederate Veterans Black Horse Camp #780

Posts: 1706 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This seems to be a perfect location for those interested in Double rifles.

By the way Butch I ran into a relative of yours up here in Humboldt. He is involved with some of the Cowboys I hang around with.

Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So DoubleDon, I should have posted on Classified and then post here that it is posted on the Classified section.
The reason for this posting is double people are here. And I turned down eight orders this year that wanted to order and all were from this forum. Do some research on this subject and you'll find that this has been done by many since the begining of this forum.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Butch would you mind posting the relevant information regarding this offer.
I was thinking there were some details that pertained to this offer which are not on your site.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
I think that is good news Butch, I think there will always be a market for field grade double rifles!

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch Searcy:
I'm working on the last field grade that I took orders for last fall. New Year and will do it again. Email for details or call. Calibers: 450-400-3", 450 3 1/4", 470, 500. Extractor, Price: $10,500.00, Call for options. Phone: 760-762-6131 or searcy@ccis.com
http://www.searcyent.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frank Martinez:
This seems to be a perfect location for those interested in Double rifles.

By the way Butch I ran into a relative of yours up here in Humboldt. He is involved with some of the Cowboys I hang around with.
Frank email me who it is. Don't know of anyone up there.
Frank

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to order one

I'm going to win the drawing rifle.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12700 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can a rifle be ordered with ejectors? Or is this a no option deal like last time?

Posts: 956 | Location: PNW | Registered: 27 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Butch would you take my two spare legs as payment. they retail for 8k each??? Big Grin animal

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This rifle is a basic field grade, but there is many more options this time.
Options:
Ejectors- $2,000.00
Engraving- POR
Color cased- $1000.00
wood upgrade- POR
Multi leaf sights- refer to web site
Talley scope mounting system- refer to web site
Extra barrel sets are not an option
Intercepter system not an option

ddrhook: If you could send me a new back you got a deal. This would get you a sidelock with all the bells and whistles.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Butch I just happen that I'm able to build back braces!!!!!! At one time I was the only one in Arkansas building bi-valve brace's in house. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin give me some polyethylene a large/pizza oven and a shop vac. and I'll fix you right up Big Grin Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Butch

What is the basic price?

Thanks

Posts: 234 | Location: Northern Ontario | Registered: 25 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This rifle is a basic field grade, but there is many more options this time.
Basic Price: $10,500.00

Options:
Ejectors- $2,000.00
Engraving- POR
Color cased- $1000.00
wood upgrade- POR
Multi leaf sights- refer to web site
Talley scope mounting system- refer to web site
Extra barrel sets are not an option
Intercepter system not an option