THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Doubles in their proper place
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doubles in their proper place
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted
From my hunt report, I figured that those who don't venture thre might otherwise enjoy two of the many photos of doubles and their ultimate environment ...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all and be particularly careful today and tomorrow

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3464 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Great pics doc! thanks for posting!

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7145 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Beautiful and fitting pictures of two beautiful rifles! Have a nice Thanksgiving Doc, and all the guests here!

......................... beer

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Paul....very nice!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you, and AR members.

Bob

DRSS
DSC
SCI
NRA & ISRA

Posts: 551 | Location: Northern Illinois,US | Registered: 13 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jorge, Mac and Bob.

Be well and stay safe and have a peaceful and Happy Thanksgivings.

Paul

Posts: 3464 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the pic's Doc. Question for you seeing as you have a few VC's now. i am looking to start with a VC in 450-400 I liked the under and over that Ken has with a few extras but I was loking at that 375 of yours and not sure now. which do you prefer for that cal U&O or SxS Confused

Posts: 896 | Location: Langwarrin,Australia | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhaba:
Thanks for the pic's Doc. Question for you seeing as you have a few VC's now. i am looking to start with a VC in 450-400 I liked the under and over that Ken has with a few extras but I was loking at that 375 of yours and not sure now. which do you prefer for that cal U&O or SxS Confused

I prefer SxS but no good reason other than I've use SxS shotguns all my life and like the look and feel. I don't think you could go wrong with either.

Thanks and stay well

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent images, Paul. And, as an aside, there is never an improper place for a double. Even at the breakfast table.

Dutch

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dutch44:
Excellent images, Paul. And, as an aside, there is never an improper place for a double. Even at the breakfast table.

Dutch

I'm learnin' that Dutch, I'm learnin ...

Thanks and stay well,

Paul

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Nice pics! tu2