THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    export-import from Germany to Spain
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

export-import from Germany to Spain
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello everybody and happy new year.
I´m thinking in buying a drilling or express in a German store to be send to Spain (second hand).
Can you recommend any web page or store for this export-import inside EU?
I have heard is not a difficult issue, but I´m concerned as long as I have to pay in advance without seeing the gun phisically.
Any advice will be really apreciated.

Best regards and happy new year 2009

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Webstore (frankonia.de) I would consider difficult due to the reasons you already mentioned.

I would suggest to contact a knowledgeable gunsmith and have him fotos sent etc. Also you can discuss regulation for your particular load.

You might consider a visit in Germany, a smart flight will set you back ca. EUR 200.

Good hunting in 2009!

Posts: 701 | Location: Germany | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
Ask Frankonia, but I don't think you need an import/export permit shipping inside the EU.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
Picture of peterdk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by new_guy:
Ask Frankonia, but I don't think you need an import/export permit shipping inside the EU.

new guy: in most cases you do, as the gun laws are different in the different countrys.

best regards

peter

Posts: 1336 | Location: denmark | Registered: 01 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Frankonia will need a firearm export permit to ship the rifle out of Germany as well as an "End User's Certificate" to certify you will not sell or forward the firearm to any of a long list of countries. To import to Spain you are going to need a permit to import. Seems this is sometimes a lengthy process sometimes. My Spanish client had to wait for the "Cheif of Something" to return from vacation to sign off on his documents. Just check it out before you spend your money.

Posts: 72 | Location: Houston Texas USA | Registered: 24 March 2006Reply With Quote