New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chapuis DR in 30-06 w/scope
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Dave Powell, the owner of Guns International, posted his Chapuis SxS DR in 30-06 yesterday, complete with scope, for $5,650. Great price for anyone looking for a mid-caliber DR. Just search "Chapuis" on that website.

Posts: 20106 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
why would i do that when for a few buck more i get one of Baileys double rotflmo IN 450/400 Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A couple dollars more? Maybe double....and this one can be your right now!

Posts: 20106 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Why in the world would Capt. hook want to buy one when he get's to shoot Larry's when ever he wants?

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think a 450 NE might be a little stiff for the Hookster! He shops in the ladies department :-)

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
A touch 'light in the loafers' is he?

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
be nice you savage you rotflmo rotflmo
mike the nice part of when i was living intexas was getting to shoot Baileys rifles i got to shot his personal guns and if i was there when he was finishing one for a customer we got to sight them in. larry's 500 is a dream to shoot. he's going to be really happy with it. but all baileys guns shoot like that

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry's 500 shoots like a 450 NE...cuz it is!

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
If and when I order one up there'll be specific instructions about this...
(note to self,, ask if a heavy coat of lysol will hurt the finish) Big Grin Wink
Beibs, you might want to consider all the cooties that your rifle may be infected with.

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll have mine shipped to Africa for a dip treatment before I receive it. If that procedure can clean up a Hippo, it should be good for what crawls in the dark places on Hooker!

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
That sounds like a very good plan. Who told you about that? Surely you didn't think of it all by yourself! dancing

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Even a blind squirrel.......

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am worried have not heard from bailey to confirm my delivery date.
Maybe Hooker gave Bailey some disease that effects his working ability
Larry

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
He's probably still trying to fix the crack in the wrist. Have patience it takes time for bondo to cure. Wink jumping

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
perfect idea beibs send them to africa for dipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can testshoot them here jumping jumping rotflmo rotflmo