New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is 577 Nitro Express
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have not seen nor heard from him for some time now. Did I miss something or has he been to busy with the wife and child to visit?
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
Paul is very busy at work. He is still around. I Guess OBABA has been good for his business. For those who don’t know Paul….he is part of a secrete elite group of specialized soldiers who protect high ranking government officials. Next time you see Hussein on TV look for the guy standing in the corner holding a large bore double rifle…..that will be Paul.

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Gee, I thought Paul KILLED trees fior a living. jumping

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys.
I will watch for .....

No I won't! I refuse to watch anything political on the tube.

I hope he is well. I always enjoyed his slant on things important. You know, shooting, doubles, hunting, enjoying our kids.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
hey & where's the old whisky drinking fart Paul senior I mean the honorary Doc52 beer

DRSS

Posts: 2282 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill73:
hey & where's the old whisky drinking fart Paul senior I mean the honorary Doc52 beer

Exactly! We KNOW he's not busy working... Wink

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Junior is always busy trying to keep Doc out of trouble, and that is a full time gig.

Doc, consistent with his self professed rep as a ladies man, has been preoccupied with breaking hearts at numerous teeth optional retirement villages in the Eastern US. As Doc is fond of saying, "Once you go gray, there's no other way...." I hear the man can do some amazing things with a walker and a pair of orthopedic hose.

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

Posts: 2018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
I thought the toothless old women were the judges terratory!

Frank don't you have photo evidence of the little gem from the liquor store?

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ROSCOE:

Didn't someone get a photo of that encounter?

Shouldn't it be posted here?

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh, I have the evidence all right and the aforementioned witnesses can verify. I have been saving that one for the time when I need a little judicial support while in Georgia.
Good to see you posting with your wit and wisdom Jim. I hope all is well with you.
You know Roscoe, you gotta admit the rascal has gone something going on.

I can't say what exactly but sumtin'

Frank

One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
That's just an old trick,you pluuf up your stuff to attract them toothless birds,some use feathers & some use.... jumping
quote:
Originally posted by Frank Martinez:
Oh, I have the evidence all right and the aforementioned witnesses can verify. I have been saving that one for the time when I need a little judicial support while in Georgia.
Good to see you posting with your wit and wisdom Jim. I hope all is well with you.
You know Roscoe, you gotta admit the rascal has gone something going on.

I can't say what exactly but sumtin'

Frank

DRSS

Posts: 2282 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ROSCOE:

Frank don't you have photo evidence of the little gem from the liquor store?

In believe the Judge's liquor store Lolita had at least one tooth.

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

Posts: 2018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
At one time I recall a response was:
"Well at least she has a liquor store"

A lot of contemplating has to tag along with that statement!

one of us
Picture of Antlers
posted Hide Post
The last time I corresponded with 577, he was veeeery busy with work and anticipating being more busy, so while I missed his contributions here, I was expecting it. I'm sure he'll be back before too long.

Don't know wassup with Doc.

Antlers
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Heym 450/400 3"

Posts: 1990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
Gooooooooooood Evening, AR!

Just an update - as of late, I was in Austria for an EXTENDED period of time on holiday and just recently got back.

And yes, I have been EXTREMELY busy with work. For those of you who don't know, I work for a management consulting firm and my main client is the US Government. My particular area of expertise is continuity of Government and I am balls deep in A LOT of stuff, especially H1N1 - I basically do stuff to ensure that the Government (good or bad) can deliver essential services to its people even in the most dire of circumstances.

With the unknowns of H1N1 and other issues, we have been VERY busy.

I wish I could be on here more, but I have been pushing 12 hours days for months and don't have time to fart let alone slack off with all you rich, retired bastards.

I'm still around, but my kitchen pass to hang out with all you folks is serverely limited these days.

577NitroExpress
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
The darn sad part of that picture is that I can't even claim that I was drunk. Eeker

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7698 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Might be time to start buying hormone free beef.

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In all fairness, the rest of the story had to do with the inhumane killing of the balloons with the busy guy's 577.

Frank

One of Us
Picture of Mississippian
posted Hide Post
577, Glad to hear business is good!

Hope your family is well!

Hows your dad?

Give him a great big Hello from Mississippian!

Hope to see you both Jan 2010!

Posts: 1094 | Location: Yazoo City, Mississippi | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote