THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Washington H&H Shoot cancelled...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Washington H&H Shoot cancelled...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
At least the DR part. I got an Email. Says something about "permit restrictions".

Sad

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rich, Personally, I think it had something to do with your sending them your photo ID !!!!!!!!!!!
Can everyone spell D-E-L-I-V-E-R-A-N-C-E ?????

Posts: 20164 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Biebs,

you sure look cute in them paisley short-shorts you wear when you mow your lawn!

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Please don't tell people it is cancelled because that isn't so. The SxS shotgun competition and the Paradox shoot are still a go. Apparently the county decided at the last minute to prohibit rifle shooting. H&H still has about 50 shooters pre-registered for SxS shotguns and Paradox/Ball & Shot Guns.

The total gathering, between the H&H event and the Western Open, already has over 450 persons registered. Although DRs will be missed there will still be a lot to do and see.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The header gets people to read the post.

Since you are informed, what the heck does
"DR shoot cancelled due to permit restrictions..."?

I thought gun ranges were where you shot firearms.

Besides that, this is the Double Rifle forum, shotgun shooters have a section.

Rich

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
you sure look cute in them paisley short-shorts you wear when you mow your lawn!

I thought I saw some russling in the bushes!!! Now that explains the spate of Bigfoot sightings recently in the neighborhood!

Posts: 20164 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well that sucks. I was going to take my 1877 Purdey 450 X 3 1\4. Guess I'll be getting my $35.00 back.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
man, you'd have had the earliest cartridge rifle there. I'd loved to have seen that one.

Rich
DRSS

One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Again, the SxS Shotgun and Pardox events are still on.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, but I've not had any luck working up a shot load for the 470 and 600 miles one way is a bit far for a gunshow...

Rich
even one by H&H