New
Find
Notify
Tools

DALLAS GUN SHOW
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am wondering if any of the local members are going to the Market Hall gun show in Dallas this weekend after turkey day? Where as I have come out of the closet and declared my self a DRSS member. I was hoping some one would drop by and say “HIâ€. I will be at AP 10. I will be looking forward to putting a face to some of the names on hear.
Bill

Member DSC,DRSS,NRA,TSRA
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain
There ought to be one day - just one – when there is open season on Congressmen.
~Will Rogers~

Posts: 1132 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 09 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Bill,
I'll be there in section Z. Since you have become a DRSS member, you need to buy one of my double rifles. See you at JR's in the morning.

Mike

Mike Davis
DRSS

Posts: 167 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 09 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well you never know, we might have a couple of doubles for sale.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I also encourage everyone to say a prayer for all the military folks who have gone in harms way so we can set around and eat to much turkey and tell tall tales.
Bill

Member DSC,DRSS,NRA,TSRA
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain
There ought to be one day - just one – when there is open season on Congressmen.
~Will Rogers~

Posts: 1132 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 09 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is a new Searcy 470 for sale at Dallas for 9000 if anyone is interested. Smiler

Mike Davis
DRSS

Posts: 167 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 09 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Mike,
Now don't tell me you are selling the Gasporini?
You may take over first place on my list of
GREAT GUN WHORES I HAVE KNOWN! Big Grin

1. Ray Atkinson!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rusty,
The Gasporini is not ENGLISH and therefore does not count in the gun whore scoring. I have not sold the Gasporini as yet, but I saw a 505 Gibbs today I might just need more!
That new Searcy is really nice and I think it is a really good deal. I was surprised that the fellow didn't sell it today.

Mike Davis
DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
hey Mike,
to heck with Rusty, sell me that gasporinni!
Or, just tell me all about it and post a pic or two. What DR's do you hve to sell?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote